This content is no longer available...
KNORR: Fettucine in a creamy mushroom and sage sauce
Rich and creamy, here's a pasta meal that's packed full of mouth-watering flavour...and it's easy to make.
1 medium PnP red onion, chopped
1 PnP garlic clove, chopped
250 grams fresh assorted mushrooms, chopped
1 sachet Knorr creamy three cheese sauce
125 ml PnP cream
250 grams spinach fettuccine pasta
1 tbsp PnP olive oil
1 tbsp fresh sage, chopped
1 pinch Robertsons salt and pepper, to taste
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add pasta, cook for 8-10 minutes or until al dente.
- Drain and put into a serving dish.
- In a medium saucepan heat olive oil over a medium heat.
- Cook onion and garlic until transparent.
- Stir in mushrooms, cook until tender.
- Prepare KNORR Three Cheese Pasta Sauce following packet instructions.
- Add to the saucepan followed by the cream and sage.
- Toss sauce with cooked fettuccine.
- Season with salt and pepper before serving.
Buy all the products featured in this recipe from our online shop now: www.picknpay.co.za/shop