This content is no longer available...
KNORR: Creamy Tuna Carbonara
A tin of tuna turns this pasta dish into a carbonara delight.
125 ml PnP cream
1 tsp PnP fresh garlic, crushed
6 bunch spring onions, sliced
2 tbsp PnP olive oil
1 sachet KNORR Bacon Carbonara Pasta Sauce
425 grams no name tuna in water, drained
100 grams parmesan cheese shavings, grated
300 grams PnP fettuccine pasta
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water until al dente.
- In a large pan heat oil on medium heat.
- Gently fry the spring onions and garlic, stirring constantly.
- Add tuna, stir for 1-2 minutes ensuring tuna is evenly mixed.
- Prepare KNORR Bacon Carbonara flavour Pasta Sauce as per packet instructions.
- Add to tuna together with cream.
- Simmer lightly, add half the Parmesan cheese to the pan and stir until it has melted.
- Serve in bowls, topped with remaining Parmesan cheese.
Buy all the products featured in this recipe from our online shop now: www.picknpay.co.za/shop